Accurate collaboration between different teams in a company increases the chances of delivering a product more efficiently and guarantees the highest client satisfaction with the help of top DevOps tools. One of the best things about seamless collab is that it ensures friction-free teams and productive team members. DevOps is the perfect model to achieve all of this and make your business as efficient as possible. This is why companies are adopting DevOps lately. Reports suggest the number of revenue generated by the DevOps industry can triple by 2022. Excited to know about the best DevOps tools in 2022?
What is DevOps?
Before throwing light on what are the 8 best DevOps tools, it is necessary to know what DevOps is. It is a revolutionary shift for IT companies from their traditional work process. With the help of the tools used in DevOps, businesses can deliver applications and IT services swiftly in a time-bound manner. DevOps helps to remove the blockades in the traditional software development process and reduces the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Companies can achieve a clear edge over their competitors by adopting the DevOps methodology. It allows businesses to receive faster customer feedback and fulfill business targets with proper planning. Experts use top-class DevOps tools in perfecting the infrastructure for testing, integration, configuration, delivery, and DevOps automation.
8 Best DevOps Tools in 2022
Let’s look at the 8 DevOps testing tools in 2022 that are rocking the IT industry. You will get information about their key features and also the companies that are using them right now. So read on!
1. Kubernetes (K8): K8 is an extensible and portable software that helps to scale, deploy automation, and to manage containerized applications. K8 is one of the best DevOps tools in the market. The key features of this tool include horizontal scaling, load balancing, self-healing, automated scheduling, and storage orchestration. The top companies which use Kubernetes or K8 are Accenture, Cognizant, Dell, Oracle, GSK, Flipkart, etc.
2. Docker: Docker is another DevOps tool considered to be one of the top DevOps tools in 2022. This software allows the DevOps team to test, build and deploy applications that are containerized. Dockers’ key features are very interesting – they include isolation of applications, increasing productivity of businesses, managing security of systems, and user-friendly scalability, and configuration. Several companies use Docker including Accenture, Capgemini, Dell, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Flipkart, etc. That is why Docker is one of the best DevOps technologies.
3 Ansible: Ansible DevOps model is used to Fastrack and efficiently complete several IT tasks. Ansible can manage configuration, deploy orchestration, application, and provisions. The key features of this application include eliminating blockades from the software development process and providing IT automated solutions to stop repetitions. It also manages complex deployments while speeding up the whole development process. Companies like Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, Cognizant, Flipkart, etc use Ansible for their businesses.
4. Nagios: DevOps teams created Nagios that is a monitoring tool that is gaining huge popularity among businesses for being open-source and continuous. It is primarily used to monitor applications, networks, and servers. The top features include capacity planning and advanced user managing services. It has extendable architecture and can provide a consolidated view of the IT infrastructure that it has monitored. Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant, Flipkart, Dell, etc use Nagios to monitor.
5. Chef: Chef is a very useful DevOps tool that helps developers in defining infrastructure as code. It is a user-friendly tool for developers and has enjoyed a clear edge over its competitors in the market. The chef’s key features include supporting large deployments, centrally managing systems, and integrating with major cloud providers. The top companies which use Chef are Accenture, Cognizant, Dell, Oracle, GSK, Flipkart, etc.
6. Puppet: Puppet is one of the best DevOps tools for system management in 2022. It helps developers to automate and centralize the configuration procedure and manages it. The key features of Puppet are its scalability, cross-platform efficiency, and Idempotency. Accenture, Cognizant, Dell, Oracle, GSK, Flipkart, and NetApp use Puppet.
7. Git: GIT is another best DevOps platform used to manage source code. Git’s key features include being lightweight, scalable, and secure. Other features include nonlinear development, branching, and distributed development. The top companies that use Git are Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Dell, NetApp, Flipkart, etc.
8. Selenium: Selenium is a product of the DevOps process that has become one of the best software for testing IT products. It is an open-source testing tool that automates tests on web browsers. Developers can use several programming languages for Selenium’s test scripts. Selenium’s key features include handling web elements dynamically, compatibility with multiple browsers, and supporting parallel test executions. Accenture, Dell, IBM, Tech Mahindra, TCS, Oracle, etc are the most renowned companies in this field that use Selenium.
In today’s market, the sustainability of your business is dependent on your ability to keep yourself updated with the latest technologies around the globe. In this blog, we have put together the list of the top DevOps tools that will definitely help your business to have the edge. If you’re still in any sort of dilemma in choosing among the best DevOps tools, simply contact Algoworks for a better understanding. There are multiple experienced employees dealing with everything DevOps on a regular basis.
About Us: Algoworks is a B2B IT firm providing end-to-end product development services. Operating chiefly from its California office, Algoworks is a leading DevOps consulting company which enables continuous delivery pipeline across the cloud platforms for faster time-to-market at reduced costs. The company’s key Salesforce Services include: Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine Services, Windows Azure, CI/CD Automation and Serverless Computing . For more information, contact us here.