Be a part of Algoworks and join us
in our exciting journey! Onward and upward!
Build A Solid Path
Algoworks can help you define your goals and chart out your own path that will power your aspirations and future goals.
Fuel Your Passion
We can help you fuel your passion by encouraging and supporting you throughout your journey with Algoworks.
Make An Impact
We can help you make an impact that can empower individuals and businesses to strive towards bettering their future.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Business Analyst Trainee
- Analyzing the project requirements.
- Creating Documents (Scope of Work, BRDs).
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
- Requirement gathering, preparation of documents, writing test cases and UAT.
- Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow Charts.
- Post-Sales engagement management with the clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
EXP: 2 - 4 Years
- 2 years of experience in Golang development.
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB, redis etc.
- Sound knowledge of designing and exposing REST APIs.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
Automation Quality Analyst
EXP: 1 - 3 Years
- Managing and driving the QA/test cycles for build delivery.
- Performing functional, regression, web services testing for Mobile App and web App.
- Developed Test plans and Test strategy while Sprint Planning to optimize best ways for efficient testing results.
- Core Java, SQL.
- Mobile App Automation using Appium.
- WebApp Automation using Selenium.
- SeeTest, Appium, Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, Maven, Java, JS.
- Expertise in Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, MySql, Apache JMeter, Jenkins.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
Software Developer (iOS)
EXP: 1 - 5 Years
- 1+ years of experience in developing iOS applications.
- Strong Swift Knowledge.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development process and code reviews.
- Exposure to restful services, soap based web services, lightweight information.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with remote teams.
Sr. Software Developer (.Net)
EXP: 3 - 6 Years
- Web & Desktop Applications: ASP.NET (MVC, MVC3, MVC4), ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, C# . Net, Web Services, AJAX, Windows Workflow Foundation, Silverlight, SharePoint.
- Open Source: NHibernate, Log4Net, Spring.NET, Quartz.NETDatabases: SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Website Development Services.
- Third Party Integrations: PayPal API, Google Checkout API, MoneyBookers API, Google Maps API, Yahoo! Maps API, Bing Maps API, Facebook API, Twitter API
Azure DevOps Engineer
EXP: 2-6 Years
- Working solely on Microsoft Azure as cloud provider.
- Setting up automated pipeline for project hosted in GitHub.
- Setting up automated pipeline for azure SQL Server.
- Setting up VPN and Azure Firewall configuration for storage accounts for security.
- Created web apps, app plans and publishing from visual studio.
- Created VMs,SQL databases and worked on database syncing.
- Worked on SSL/wildcard certificate and custom domain(DNS) for TM.
- Setting up geographical as well as performance traffic manager in Microsoft Azure.
- Setting up different environments for Dev/SQA/UAT/Production.
- Troubleshooting build/deployment issues related to automated pipeline.
- Working closely with developers/testers/manager in order to meet deadlines.
Technical Architect (Salesforce)
EXP: 5-10 Years
- 5+ years of Salesforce architect, design and development experience along with technical lead/architect position in current role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices and SalesForce integration patterns.
- Multiple Salesforce project deployments including release and environment management.
- Minimum 5X Salesforce certifications required, Salesforce Technical/Application/System Architect certificate is must.
- Ability to work in individual contribution role as well as guiding technical team members.
Software Developer (Salesforce)
EXP: 1 - 5 Years
- 1 year minimum as a Salesforce Developer with proven capability hands-on.
- Knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, class.
- Good communications skills.
- Develop visualforce pages, apps, Triggers and workflows.
- Salesforce Certified.
EXP: 0 - 1 Year
- Responsible for execution of all facets of the sales cycle including, cold-calling/prospecting, qualifying and following up with prospects, preparing and giving.
- Conduct sales prospecting and lead generation via phone, email and face to face visits.
- Customer lead follow-up and qualification.
- Negotiations and closure.
- Prepare and maintain detailed weekly & monthly forecasts and present them to the management.
- MBA Premium college (IIM, IMT, IIT , XLRI etc).
Project Manager (Mobility)
EXP: 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in implementing mobility solutions and managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Should have Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology.
- 4 years in a project management role, including cross-functional and cross-organizational projects (complete lifecycles).
- Demonstrated experience in effort estimation, reviewing and approval of requirements/design/code, analyzing the requirement, project tracking, resource tracking, allocating the resource across the project, high- level technical guidance.
- Managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Experience in implementing mobility solutions in a multi- vendor environment.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of mobility, e- commerce and IT systems, as well as comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Mobility and entertainment business functions.
- Experience with relational databases and object- oriented and event- driven techniques.
Sneak a peek into the life at Algoworks