Be a part of Algoworks and join us
in our exciting journey! Onward and upward!
Build A Solid Path
Algoworks can help you define your goals and chart out your own path that will power your aspirations and future goals.
Fuel Your Passion
We can help you fuel your passion by encouraging and supporting you throughout your journey with Algoworks.
Make An Impact
We can help you make an impact that can empower individuals and businesses to strive towards bettering their future.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Project Manager/Product Manager
EXP: 4-8 Years
- Candidate with experience in implementing mobility solutions and managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology.
- 4 years in a project management role, including cross- functional and cross- organizational projects (complete lifecycles) .
- Demonstrated experience in effort estimation, reviewing and approval of requirements/ design/ code, analyzing the requirement, project tracking and resource tracking, allocating the resource across the project, high- level technical guidance.
- Managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Experience implementing mobility solutions in a multi- vendor environment.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of mobility, e- commerce and IT systems, as well as comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Mobility and entertainment business functions.
- Experience with relational databases and object- oriented and event- driven techniques.
Software developer (Java)
EXP: 2 - 8 Years
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Should have working knowledge on web services.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Should be from Top B college(IIT, BHU etc).
Business Analyst (Salesforce)
EXP: 3 - 6 Years
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Adding value by proposing new possibilities/suggestions/ideas to existing and new customers, enhancing product roadmap, describing Salesforce out-of-box capabilities.
- Collaborate with clients to analyze and understand business problems and objectives, think through various business scenarios and edge cases and ask probing questions & other techniques to elicit the full and accurate picture of business requirements.
- Leverage thorough understanding of client business processes and Salesforce capabilities to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Document current state business process, future state business process and convert those into business/user/system requirements.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders and key technical resources.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce concepts, customization, integration, configuration, administration.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Utilize time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
Sneak a peek into the life at Algoworks