The service located at “www.algoworks.com” is a website (owned and operated by Algoworks Technologies Private Limited). This Site is intended to provide information that may be of interest to Users. The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of Algoworks. Copyright © 2023 Algoworks, Technologies Private Limited. All rights are reserved. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners. The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms of service upon the User’s use of the website www.algoworks.com. Users’ access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms of service and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions
- The term Algoworks shall mean Algoworks Technologies Private Limited.
- www.algoworks.com is owned by Algoworks. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Algoworks, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Algoworks. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The Algoworks name and logo are trademarks that belong to and are owned by Algoworks Technologies Private Limited. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Algoworks.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Such use could result in criminal or civil penalties. Algoworks may monitor access to the Site.
- Algoworks may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time and for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Algoworks may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
- Algoworks shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including and without limitation to direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Algoworks shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any content, materials or information from the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Algoworks disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Algoworks is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party websites. Before accessing or using such websites, Algoworks encourages Users to read their policies regarding privacy and other topics. Algoworks is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Algoworks is not responsible for any loss or damages the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Algoworks makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Algoworks may at any time revise this terms of service. Users are bound by the most current terms of service each time they visit this Site. Algoworks encourages Users to periodically review these terms of service to which they are bound.