One of the most critical things when designing a website or device is performance. You can never sacrifice an application’s performance during its development time. So for developers, staying informed with the latest software practices is completely vital. It’s quite crucial to stay updated with the best performance practices.
1. Assess local variables
2. Learn asynchronous programming
3. Don’t use nested loops when not necessary
4. Enhance cache performance
Several times, scripts are used repeatedly to access a given object. The performance can be improved immediately by storing a repeated access object inside a user-defined variable and using a variable in subsequent references to that object.
5. Build well-defined testing environments
6. Implement Delegation for Events
With Event Delegation, managing a type of event for the entire page becomes easier using a single event handler. Because of all these event handlers, large web applications will come to a standstill without using the Event Delegation. Event Delegation advantages include:
- Less management complexity
- Fewer code-to-DOM relations
- Less memory required to process
7. Don’t use twice the same script
Duplicate scripts impact performance significantly. Duplicate scripts, particularly in the IE browser, will create unnecessary requests on HTTP Within an HTML file, using a SCRIPT tag may help prevent unintended duplication of scripts.
Contact us today for splendid app development services!