The year 2020 underwent the most outrageous global coronavirus pandemic. This ongoing crisis also affected all aspects of human existence in utter terms.
The IT industry is still impacted by this pandemic, but it is one of the global industries that pushed ahead in 2020 and is expected to move faster in 2021 as well.
- • creates interactive and dynamic UI for both websites and mobile applications, it uses the declarative approach which makes the code readable and easy to debug.
- • Uses the concept of “Virtual-DOM object”. Virtual-DOM is a representation of real DOM elements generated by React components before any changes are made to the page.
- • It uses JSX, a special markup language that mixes HTML into JS.
- • It uses “FLUX” for unidirectional flow of data or we can say one-way data binding.
- • It is component-based, that is everything is a component of the web page divided into small components to create a view. Components are used to define the visuals and interactions in applications.
- • Angular is a cross-platform web framework for progressive Web Apps i.e. they are capable, reliable, and installable. These pillars transform them to feel like a platform-specific application.
- • Desktop installable apps can be created across Mac, Windows, and Linux using the same Angular method to access native OS APIs.
- • It is the Universal platform i.e. it serves both for the frontend and backend by using some library and code which is known as Angular Universal.
- • It has the component named as Router, using Router angular apps load quickly.
- • Create UI views with the help of simple template syntax.
- • Angular Augury, a special Chrome extension, used in order to debug apps.
One of the most attractive features of Vue.js is its dual integration mode for creating high-end single-page applications. It is a reliable platform for developing cross-platform applications.
- • It is much simpler and less restrictive than Angular and also worth considering instead of React.
- • It uses the Vuex library- a Flux-like state management tool.
- • Data-binding is a feature to mix HTML layouts with JS. We have to use v-bind or v-if to interpolate values from the component logic to templates.
- • Weex, a JS library, supports Vue syntax and is used for mobile development.
Although we have mentioned only three frameworks, there are many other JS Frameworks to which developers should have an open mind.
Do you need an experienced frontend developer to handle your project? Contact Algoworks today!