Salesforce AppExchange has been a huge hit across its 15-year lifespan and is the key differentiator for Salesforce when it comes to the global CRM competition. As of today, there are over 4000 apps ready to install on Salesforce AppExchange, each solution catering to the needs of the customers.
Algoworks has been instrumental in the design, architecture, building, and publishing of products for ISVs, over the years. We have been recognized and included as a Salesforce PDO Partner. Currently, there are only 35 Salesforce PDO Partners across the ecosystem.
What is a Salesforce PDO Partner?
Product Development Outsourcer (PDO) represents a broad spectrum of Salesforce consulting partners who hold expertise in enabling businesses to build commercial applications on Salesforce. They are subject-matter experts and also provide services around training, supporting, marketing, or selling your app.
The Salesforce ecosystem is swarming with consultants and ISVs having specific industry or service competencies. However, almost every one of them faces some issues when it comes to custom Salesforce development, security review, package creation & deployment, or Salesforce integration with other APIs, products, or internal systems. Salesforce PDOs are experts in handling all technical aspects and challenges involving such complicated implementations. They may even be employed to serve as an extension to the Consulting/ISV partner team for aiding the development capabilities.
Why should you work with a PDO?
Working with a Salesforce certified PDO partner is a wiser solution as compared to hiring and training a team of developers for building custom apps and solutions. The PDO team has proven experience and would help with the process end-to-end in a shorter time frame and at a lower cost.
Let’s check out some compelling reasons to hire a Salesforce PDO team:
- 1. Salesforce PDOs drive the entire product lifecycle: From vision to delivery, Salesforce PDO can provide you valuable insights to help with the future scalability of your idea. Whether you are just brainstorming or stuck at the security review process at AppExchange, the PDO team is in the optimal position to get the application across the finish line.
- 2. PDOs can help you close your sales deal faster: By conducting a successful technical pre-sales process, PDOs can accurately evaluate the budget and timelines. This would help the sales team have all the answers to the clients’ questions and quickly seal the deal.
- 3. PDOs will help you get through the Security Review process: The Appexchange Security Review is quite rigorous and complex. PDOs have experience in guiding products through reviews all the time. They will ensure that the product would be scalable and flexible.
- 4. PDOs can advise on market strategy and customer success: PDOs can guide you through the best way and the right data to take your product to market. They have in-depth knowledge of the best business models which AppExchange startups can utilize to promote and distribute their product. PDOs could also serve as advisors on whether your idea is commercially viable and what could make it more successful.
- 5. Salesforce PDOs can help with preparing technical documentation: The PDO team can prepare and transfer technical documentation, codebase updates/improvements, press kits, integration APIs, and even work on pre-sales campaign data that could help your organization achieve more out of a product or app idea.
Algoworks is a Salesforce PDO Partner and has been certified as an Expert Navigator across PDO specializations like Product Ideation, Architecture and UX Design, QA and Release Management, Security Review, and Product Support. We can enable SaaS entrepreneurs to thrive on AppExchange. With over 10 years of experience in designing and delivering solutions for organizations varying from startups to huge enterprises, Algoworks is a proven Salesforce leader.