Marketing which is a major function for every business is constantly shifting and evolving and hence becoming increasingly complex as consumers are relying on a multitude of devices to consume media.
To stay updated with the best marketing activities, it can be a daunting task for marketers but some awesome marketing automation tools can streamline a variety of marketing functions. These marketing automation tools help in focussing their efforts on many other important tasks therefore effectively nurturing leads and driving revenue.
Some of the leading marketing automation tools integrated with Salesforce are discussed here which offer robust features and holds the ability to simplify many time-consuming marketing activities.
Let’s have a close look at these tools.
Salesforce-owned product, Pardot integrates with the CRM system very closely as compared to other marketing automation solutions. Pardot is a fully featured marketing automation tool which accelerates pipelines and drives sales through email marketing, social marketing, sales intelligence, lead generation and much more.
- With one interface both systems data are tracked.
- Allows sending emails and add prospects to nurture tracks from Salesforce
- Integrates all campaigns, assignments, and tasks.
- Connect all search campaigns on a single platform.
- ROI reporting.
- Scalable and multi-channel social marketing.
- Real-time sales alerts and CRM integration.
Marketo which is multi-functional platform was launched in the year 2007 and offers real-time personalization across marketing channels, budgeting tools and marketing calendars.This marketing automation platform gives the power to quickly launch highly targeted campaigns across various marketing channels.
- Helps in lead generation.
- Measures and optimizes ROI.
- Offers email marketing and campaign management.
- Marketo integrated with Salesforce automatically syncs all custom objects and fields.
- Changes in CRM framework automatically gets reflected in Marketo.
- Marketo offers website visitor tracking and web and mobile personalization.
HubSpot is widely recognized inbound marketing platform which offers many marketing automation features and capabilities. Hubspot is a comprehensive platform which offers a complete suite of integrated marketing tools like SEO, email marketing, blogging etc. This improves marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Hubspot integrated with Salesforce enables easy personalization of emails hence data is directly synced from Salesforce.
- Hubspot helps in easy monitoring of leads,performance and landing pages, and performance in one.
- The marketing automation tool also offers content management system for streamlining content creation.
- Hubspot offers to a record of every sales interaction occurred and vice versa.
- The marketing tool converts, tracks, and categorizes leads.
ExactTarget offers marketing automation and analytics software for social, online, email and mobile marketing. ExactTarget is a system which holds an ability to target communications over multiple channels. The solutions also provide consulting and implementation services. It is the solution which is really looking into the future of marketing automation and wants to connect with their customers on various channels.
- The solution helps in automating real-time customer journeys, therefore, delivering distinguished results and inspiring best marketers.
- ExactTarget tool’s social offerings help in gaining insights about social conversations and hence reaching your audience with desired content. This helps to create branded social experiences.
- The tool offers a trusted infrastructure for its highly available, secure cloud-based platform. It gives the flexibility and authenticity to go further.
- ExactTarget also allows marketers to deliver customized content on every channel and every device. It also helps in building a single view of customers.
SalesGenius offers marketing automation and email marketing solution which are designed to meet the needs of both Sales and Marketing. It is a marketing automation software which ensures that marketing and sales can work with sync.
- SalesGenius helps with automated lead nurturing. The prospect is personally nurtured by right message to the right person at the right time with no delays.
- Using SalesGenius the marketing and sales personnel can pass lead communication and qualification responsibility back and forth in a streamlined way. This enables right level of contact for each prospect.
- With intuitive SalesGenius Automation Workflow Designer, you can easily build out multi-step drip campaigns. Users are able to build simple drip campaigns in very less time.
- SalesGenius constantly watches the prospects responses hence “online body language” exhibits there. With SalesGenius you need not wait when the prospect becomes qualified, therefore, SalesGenius converts prospect to Sales in real-time.
— Kerry Baker (@KerryatJDR) August 6, 2016
So what are you using?
So, are you already in the journey of Marketing Automation? Not yet started? Share with us which marketing automation tool you have chosen for your business type.
Some more Salesforce integrated marketing automation tools are CallidusCloud, MailChimp, SilverPop. Based on the size of the of business and requirement the marketing automation tools can be figured out.
If you need any consultation regarding Salesforce automation, write us on [email protected], you can also call us on our toll free number +1-877-284-1028.
References: salesforce, capterra, ngdata, jeffbullas, woopra, eviews.financesonline, magnet360, salesgenius, marketing-automation.softwareinsider